It’s easy to become so focused on the everyday challenges of your business that you lose sight of the longer-term strategy. Do you want to be able to focus more on strategy and growth? Check out our no-cost assessment tool for high-level insights into your company’s current operational health and value.
Many of our clients own businesses and look to us to help them and their families consider, analyze and implement critical business decisions, including:
- Maximizing a company’s value prior to a sale
- Ownership structure decisions
- Valuation analysis, which may include Discounted Cash Flow, Capitalization of Earnings, Adjusted Net Assets and/or Market Comps (when available)
- Coordinate business and personal tax strategies to mitigate impact
- Consult on decisions regarding related entities and property ownership
- Analyze impact of mergers, acquisitions and sales on your family and your business
- Identifying key growth drivers for your business and creating a growth plan for you to implement
- Risk management and protection (buy/sell agreements, wills, trusts)
- Insurance policy analysis and implementation (key “man” policies, Director and Officer policies)
Whether you're a real estate professional, pharmacy owner, grocer, hardware or building supply retailer, or any other small business owner, we can provide the guidance you need.
Hardware / Building Supply Retailers
Grocery Store Owners
Real Estate Professionals